Stop Knife Crime
Hammersmith Town Centre – Community Reassurance
As violent crime and knife incidents escalate across the capital, HammersmithLondon BID is working in partnership with the National Business Crime Centre, Metropolitan Police and Local Authority to reassure our town centre community on the measures being implemented to improve safety both locally and across London.
– Extra Police Officers funded by the BID
– London Policing
– BID Safer Town initiatives
– Advice to Hammersmith retailers
– Local Authority Proactivity
– Preventing future violence
Tackling knife crime is a priority for the Met; whether you want to find out how you can help yourself, your friends or your family, you’ll find practical help and advice here.