Start 2018 alcohol free
Dry January is the annual event promoted by Alcohol Concern where which millions of people give up alcohol for the month of January.
There are lots of reasons for taking part in Dry January. Feel happier and healthier as:
- – You sleep better
- – Your skin improves
- – You lose weight
- – More money in your pocket (the average person spends £50,000 on alcohol in their lifetime)
- – Get healthier – through giving up alcohol for a month you do your insides a lot of good.
If you are interested in participating in Dry January, there are many options available:
- – Sign up on the campaign’s website for an information pack
- – Download the app which offers support and inspires you through January and beyond
- – Speak to your employer about running a fundraising
To find out more, visit Alcohol Concern.